The Kegel Exercise System by Hysteria
The Kegel Exercise System is a progressive pelvic muscle strengthening solution that uses weighted silicon kegel balls to strengthen your pelvic floor.
- Solution recommendation: This set is primarily used to strengthen kegel muscles and increase the ability to tighten your pelvic floor on a graduated basis. The weights start out light and then you change to heavier weights the more you use them.
- How to use: Place a beginning light-weight kegel ball about 2 centimeters inside vaginal canal. Once held in place, start with slight squeezes, contracting for 3-5 seconds and then do a full relaxation for 5 seconds. The goal is to be able to hold the ball firmly with your pelvic floor while standing.
- Tips and Tricks: Use our coconut oil as lube, but not too much! Take your time, and really, really focus on relaxing completely all the way through your tailbone. Don't rush your sets.
- Materials: Medical Grade Silicon.
- Size: Five weights that are 1.25 inches in circumference, and approximately 2 inches in length with long attached silicon cord for easy removal. Weight ranges are: white: 1.05 oz (30g); light pink: 1.6 oz (45g); dark pink: 2.12 oz (60g): purple: 3 oz (85g): darker purple: 4 oz (115g)
- Source: our manufacturer in Asia.
- Care: To clean, use soap and warm to hot water.
- What's in the box: The 5 weights, instruction booklet, and our green hysteria gift bag.
- In stock: Yes
- Accessory Set You will receive the KES and Coconut Oil, with the Hysteria Wellness ® Towel
*Please use responsibly and with good sense practices. Hysteria LLC is not responsible for misuse of products. Please see our Medical Liability Release for more information.