Hemp Seed Oil Suppositories
Period Pain? Pelvic Floor massage leave your muscles sore? Ease the pain naturally and directly to the source.
The key to suppository-style Hemp Seed Oil comes from bioavailability, which simply means the amount of medicine absorbed into the body and at what rate. With over twice the absorption rate of oral dosing, suppositories are an excellent choice for fast and effective relief of your symptoms.
- Solution recommendation: We suggest to use when you have pain during your cycle or after intense Pelvic Floor Therapy massage.
- How to use: Insertion is similar to that of a tampon. Choose a comfortable position (one leg up, squat, or laying down) and insert slowly. Be sure that all of the suppository is located inside the vagina, as close to the cervix as you can get. If half is outside vaginal opening, you'll only receive half of the dosing and a bit of a mess.
- Tips and Tricks: We found that these are best used at rest or at night when you will be laying down. We strongly encourage the use of a pad, liner, or absorbent underwear. Suppositories contain oil that is liquid at your body temperature: leaking happens. Keep the suppositories stored in the fridge, so that the oil stays solidified for easy insertion, plus it stays soothingly cold–bonus!
- Our Hemp Seed Oil article explained the difference between using isolate and a full spectrum oil. In case you haven't read it yet, we compare it to whole milk (with all of it's extra enzymes, etc) and fat-free milk (just the basics). This suppository is a full spectrum oil, so, it has all of the extra properties that make it more effective. Which is why we like this solution for a better pain management effective product. However, full spectrum oil is a dark yellowish-green brown color (the isolate is clear) and we find that this is a bit discerning as a discharge. We suggest adjusting visual expectations, so that you can appreciate the benefits of full spectrum oil over the isolate. It's not pretty, but it works amazingly well.
- Ingredients: Coconut MCT oil (Carrier Oil) and Extracted Hemp Seed Oil (Suppositories are made with Pesticide-free, Non-GMO Industrial Hemp Seed Oil, extracted from the mature stalks and stems of the hemp plant. This is a full spectrum oil, so the natural color is yellowish brown.
- Source: USA
- Care: Suppositories should be stored in the refrigerator (at 35 – 46 degrees Fahrenheit) to retain shape and ease insertion.
- Quantities: Each suppository is 50mg Hemp Seed Oil. One pack of (3) 50mg suppositories for 150mg total.
- In stock: Yes
Top 3 reasons why we love it:
- Pain solution applied directly to the source.
- Super easy to store and use.
- Don't mind the discharge and unappealing color since we typically use these during our cycle anyway.
**All of our Hemp Seed Oilproducts are legal and can ship to all of the United States. They contain zero to less than 3% THC and have NO psychoactive effects or NO "High" side effects.
*FDA disclaimer: the FDA has not evaluated this product for safety or efficiency. Consult with your physician before administering.
Your purchase counts! A percentage of all cycle health solutions purchased will be donated to PERIOD, a non-profit organization primarily focused in providing menstrual products to high school students. Check out the amazing things this organization is doing at period.org.